阴影下的蒙德 Shadow Over Mondstadt

在你们的努力下,蒙德的元素流动终于回归了正常,是时候回到蒙德,向琴回报你们的进展了。 Thanks to your efforts, Mondstadt's elemental flow has returned to normal. It's time to report back to Jean.

回到蒙德城 Return to Mondstadt

听听琴和神秘人的对话 Listen to Jean's conversation with the strange person

派蒙:咦?那不是琴团长吗?

Paimon:Isn't that Jean?

派蒙:她好像在和什么人说话…

Paimon:Seems she's talking to someone...

派蒙:等她们说完,过去打个招呼吧?

Paimon:Let's let her finish, then go say hi?

安娜斯塔西娅:…所以,我们的态度就是这样。

Anastasia:...which is what has brought us to this point in the first place.

安娜斯塔西娅:若无法立刻剿灭作乱的魔龙,不如将蒙德的城防移交给「愚人众」。

Anastasia:If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui.

安娜斯塔西娅:蒙德的龙灾是可以处理的,只要让我们把那头野兽…

Anastasia:We can put an end to Mondstadt's dragon issues. All we need to do is bring that monster to the—

琴:「野兽」?

Jean:"Monster"?

安娜斯塔西娅:嗯?代理团长大人的意思是?

Anastasia:Yes. What's your point?

琴:呼…

Jean:Ah...

琴:希望贵国的外交官能拿出更职业的态度来。

Jean:I'd expect a more professional attitude from your diplomats.

琴:你们想「处理」蒙德的四风守护之一?

Jean:Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of The Four Winds of Mondstadt?

琴:我不希望有人在西风骑士面前说这种疯话。

Jean:I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonius.

安娜斯塔西娅:呵…呵呵呵…也没你说的那么疯吧。

Anastasia:Heh... Hehehe... It's not as crazy as you make it sound.

安娜斯塔西娅:很好,今天的磋商到此为止。

Anastasia:Fine. That's enough negotiation for today.

安娜斯塔西娅:这次的成果就是「双方坦诚地交换了建设性的意见」,对吗?

Anastasia:At this stage it's simply... an amicable exchange of constructive opinions, no?

安娜斯塔西娅:我会…如实记录的…

Anastasia:I'll be sure to make... thorough notes...

琴:啊,旅行者,你回来了。

Jean:Oh, Traveler, you're back.

琴:十分感谢你的协助,城市周围的元素循环终于安定了。

Jean:Thanks for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable.

琴:风魔龙上次袭击的余波,算是暂时告一段落了吧。

Jean:The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment.

琴:不过,使团那边施加的压力,也已经大到了很难无视的地步……

Jean:However, the pressure from the delegation has become too big to be ignored...

派蒙:使团?

Paimon:Delegation?

派蒙:是外交使团吗…来自璃月港吗?还是稻妻城?

Paimon:From Liyue Harbor or Inazuma City?

琴:是至冬国,在七神中信奉冰神的国家。

Jean:Snezhnaya. They choose to follow the God of Cryo.

琴:他们的使者有个特殊的名字:愚人众——听说过么?

Jean:Their envoys go by a particular name: The Fatui. Heard of them?

派蒙:啊,原来是「愚人众」。确实有听过!

Paimon:Oh, them. They are super famous.

派蒙:不过,是那种不太好的名声呢。

Paimon:Wait, infamous is more the word...

琴:我不认为直接杀死风魔龙是正确的行为。

Jean:I don't think killing Stormterror is the right course of action.

琴:而且,冰之神统率的「愚人众」,觊觎着风神眷属的力量…

Jean:The Cryo God's Fatui have always coveted the Anemo God's power.

琴:这件事本身就已经非常可疑了。

Jean:I don't believe they have Mondstadt's best interests at heart.

旅行者:说到「力量」…

Traveler:Speaking of power...

琴:怎么了,旅行者?

Jean:What is it, Traveler?

旅行者:有件东西想让骑士团看看…

Traveler:There's something I need to show the Knights of Favonius.

琴:嗯?好,那我们就回骑士团总部吧。

Jean:Oh? Let us head back to headquarters then.

琴:不要在…这种地方,谈论重要的事。

Jean:We shouldn't discuss important matters... out in the open.

与琴一同回到骑士团总部 Return to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters with Jean

琴:蒙德与至冬是平等的,同为此世七国之一。

Jean:Mondstadt and Snezhnaya are considered the same in status.

琴:蒙德是独立城邦,不属于别的什么国家。

Jean:Mondstadt is independent, and does not belong to any other nation.

琴:至冬「国」也只是建立时政体不同,所以称呼不同而已。

Jean:In fact, despite being referred to as a city, Mondstadt is a nation.

琴:但在外交方面,至冬国的「愚人众」恐怕可以算是大陆上最强势的一方…

Jean:Though, Snezhnaya's Fatui are known to be the most aggressive diplomats in Teyvat...

派蒙:嗯,没错。比如刚才的家伙,语气就非常讨厌呢。

Paimon:Makes sense, given the tone of that woman just now — so rude!

与琴对话 Talk to Jean

琴:是蕴含着某种力量的结晶…但,丽莎,你能分析它的构成吗?

Jean:It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power... Lisa, are you able to analyze it?

丽莎:嗯,我来看看。

Lisa:Let me take a look...

丽莎:可以发现结晶内部有些污秽杂质,不过更进一步的研究就…

Lisa:Hmm... I can see impurities in the crystal, but upon further inspection...

丽莎:很抱歉,现在还得不出有用的结论。给我一点时间,我去禁书区找些资料吧。

Lisa:No, I'm sorry, I can't make a proper analysis at the moment. Give me some time. I'll take a look through the library's restricted section.

琴:那么丽莎,之后的研究调查就交给你了。

Jean:Right. I'll leave the research to you then, Lisa.

丽莎:嗯,如果有什么进展,我会通知大家的。

Lisa:Understood. I'll notify you all if I make any progress.

丽莎:不过嘛,不要太期待上古的文献能有什么帮助。而且——咿啊!

Lisa:Though I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. They are incredibly ancient texts, not to mentio— Ouch!

丽莎:呜…好痛…

Lisa:Gosh, that hurt!

丽莎:结晶里的那种污秽杂质,稍稍靠近,就会让我感到刺痛…

Lisa:The impurities in the crystal... It hurts when I get close...

丽莎:是了,原来是这样啊…是与「神之眼」的互斥呢。

Lisa:I see... It appears to react to Visions.

丽莎:那种污秽的力量,会和我们体内的元素之力相互排斥,纠缠相杀。

Lisa:The impurities and the elemental energy we embody repel each other.

丽莎:不过,真是奇怪。旅行者明明也能使用元素之力,却不受影响呢。

Lisa:It's strange, though. Traveler has elemental abilities as well, but doesn't seem to be affected in the same way.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

丽莎:总之,这枚结晶还是让小可爱保管吧。放在我们手里也只是徒增疼痛。

Lisa:Anyway, the crystal would be better left in the hands of my cutie. It will just be a pain if left with us — both literally and metaphorically.

【选项1】

旅行者:小可爱?

Traveler: Cutie?

【选项2】

旅行者:行,就这样办。

Traveler: Okay. I will keep it.

琴:…真是不可思议的现象。

Jean:...Fascinating.

琴:你对这一切——对自己身上这些特殊的地方,有什么头绪吗?

Jean:Do you know anything about what makes you special?

琴:我想也是…

Jean:I do not know what to make of it either.

琴:那么,旅行者。这是骑士团第二次的不情之请:

Jean:Well, then, Traveler... The Knights of Favonius have another favor to ask of you.

琴:请接受西风骑士团荣誉骑士的爵位…与代理团长的谢意。

Jean:Please accept the title of Honorary Knight... and the gratitude of the Acting Grand Master.

派蒙:西风的…荣誉骑士?!

Paimon:Honorary Knight... of Favonius!?

琴:也请你再次帮助我们,寻找这些谜团的答案。

Jean:We ask for your continued assistance in finding some answers.

琴:魔龙的狂乱,与怪异的结晶…我想,这背后的答案一定关系着蒙德的和平。

Jean:Stormterror's rage... and strange crystals... I know Mondstadt's peace hangs in the balance.

琴:愿风擦拭你的双眼,让你看清真相。

Jean:May the wind open your eyes to the truth.

琴:如果有什么最新发现,我们就在这里再会吧。

Jean:We'll meet back here if you find anything.

最后更新于