澄净之泪 Crystal Tears

泪滴收集完毕,你们一行人再度汇合。 After completing the retrieval of the tears, you meet up with the rest of the group.

前往晨曦酒庄 Go to Dawn Winery

与琴对话 Talk to Jean

派蒙:唔吼——

Paimon:Woohoo!

派蒙:「特瓦林保护协会」!再次集结!

Paimon:Dvalin Protection Squad! Assemble!

温迪:那么,快把收集到的结晶拿出来吧。

Venti:Let's put our crystals together.

温迪:啊…

Venti:Oh...

温迪:结晶的色泽似乎更加浑浊了…

Venti:The color of these crystals looks... muddy.

温迪:特瓦林…究竟在忍受怎样的折磨…

Venti:Dvalin... You're going through so much pain...

温迪:总之,先把这些结晶净化吧。异邦的旅行者,拜托你了。

Venti:...Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Traveler.

琴:若不是亲眼所见,还真是难以置信…

Jean:It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes.

迪卢克:很有意思。就像滤酒一样,令人神清气爽。

Diluc:Interesting. It's like filtering wine. The process is... refreshing.

温迪:有这么多泪滴就够了。那么接下来…

Venti:I think we should have enough tears now. So next we...

将风龙泪滴滴在天空之琴上 Use Dvalin's Tear on the Holy Lyre

派蒙:成功啦!

Paimon:It worked!

琴:和原先的感觉完全不一样了。

Jean:It seems completely different from before.

温迪:风元素…满溢到了活泼的程度呢。这样的话应该没问题了。

Venti:The lyre's Anemo power seems fully restored. We should be able to use it now.

温迪:多亏了你呀,旅行者。

Venti:It's all thanks to you, Traveler.

琴:那么,我们该在哪里呼唤风魔龙?

Jean:Now, where should we summon Stormterror?

琴:在蒙德城内肯定不行,如果失败,就会造成难以弥补的损失。

Jean:It must be away from the city, else there will be casualties should we fail.

琴:就在这酒庄的话,显然也…

Jean:Perhaps here at the winery...

迪卢克:哦。酒庄没了倒也不是什么难以弥补的损失,但最好不要。

Diluc:If the winery was destroyed, it's not something I couldn't eventually fix, but... I'd still rather not go through the hassle.

琴:……

Jean:...

温迪:海风或者高处的风,都可以让诗人的歌声传颂得更远。

Venti:The wind that blows at sea or in high places should be able to carry a bard's words far away.

温迪:如果空气干燥、沉闷又压抑,那不仅诗人,就连龙都会生气吧。

Venti:It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating.

派蒙:原来如此。海风或者高处的风,是吗?

Paimon:Paimon understands. Sea or high places, right?

派蒙:所以,最适合弹奏的地方应该就是…

Paimon:Then the best location to play the lyre would be...

【选项3】

旅行者:在天上一边滑翔一边弹?

Traveler: In the sky? You could play the lyre as you're gliding through the air...

琴:那种事连安柏都做不到吧。

Jean:Even Amber would never think of doing such a thing...

【选项1】

旅行者:悬崖?

Traveler: A cliff?

【选项2】

旅行者:海边?

Traveler: Near the sea?

迪卢克:从星落湖向东一段距离,在海滩的南方有一片山地。

Diluc:If you go east from Starfell Lake, there are mountains south of the beach.

派蒙:…啊!是在说你上次睡懒觉的那片海滩呢。

Paimon:..Oh! You mean that beach you were snoring away on and Paimon had to wake you?

迪卢克:沿着山地延伸的方向攀登,可以抵达一个叫做摘星崖的地方。

Diluc:If you head to where the cliff juts out — that place is known as Starsnatch Cliff.

迪卢克:歌手,你想要的海风与高处的风,在那里都能找到吧。

Diluc:What do you think, bard? Meets the requirements, no?

温迪:嗯,我想想,摘星崖是吧…

Venti:Lemme think... Starsnatch Cliff...

温迪:…确实是很不错的位置呢,是个很衬我歌声的地方。

Venti:...Alright, let's do it there.

琴:很好。那我们就做好准备,在摘星崖集合吧。

Jean:Very well. Then let's meet at Starsnatch Cliff when we are ready.

琴:还请大家认真对待,不要迟到。

Jean:Please don't be late.

派蒙:遵命,团长大人!

Paimon:Hee-hee! Yes, Ma'am!

琴:啊…抱歉,一不小心就…

Jean:Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to...

最后更新于