追逐暗影 Chasing Shadows

迪卢克带来的人正是骑士团的琴,众人一番交谈,发觉窃取天空之琴的是「愚人众」。为了拯救特瓦林,你们必须取回天空之琴。 The person Diluc called in turned out to be Jean from the Knights of Favonius. After some discussions, it is discovered that it was the Fatui

进入愚人众的藏身地 Enter the Fatui hideout

温迪:刚才琴说,「愚人众」的目的,是为冰之神取得特瓦林的力量…

Venti:Jean just said the Fatui are trying to take Dvalin's power for the Cryo God...

温迪:这说不定还低估了「愚人众」的决心。

Venti:I fear this might fall short of their true intentions.

温迪:他们的真实目的,也许是想要利用「风」的联系,来找出风之神,巴巴托斯…

Venti:I think they intend to use Barbatos' connection to the wind to draw him out.

温迪:就好像之前丽莎姐姐寻找暴风源流、来锁定三座庙宇一样吧。

Venti:Just like Lisa traced the source of the storm to the temples.

迪卢克:风神?风神已经离开蒙德一千年了…你为什么觉得他们的目的是找出神灵本尊?

Diluc:The God of Anemo? ...Hasn't been seen for more than a thousand years. What makes you think that's their intention?

温迪:欸嘿?

Venti:Oh... ah...

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

迪卢克:算了,我不喜欢多问。旅行者,来,这个给你。

Diluc:Forget it. I don't like having to pry. Traveler, here. Take this.

派蒙:这是什么?

Paimon:What is it?

迪卢克:用来隐藏身份的伪装。在见到「愚人众」之前就戴上吧。

Diluc:A disguise, to protect your identity. Put it on before you run into the Fatui.

迪卢克:「愚人众」毕竟还是蒙德的…令人讨厌的异国盟友。

Diluc:Unfortunately, they are still one of Mondstadt's allies. At least that's the facade we're maintaining...

迪卢克:我们是来找他们麻烦的,所以,不要让自己招惹无谓的麻烦。

Diluc:Our actions are going to get them stirred up. Better to not implicate yourself on a personal level.

盘问守卫以获得线索 Interrogate the guard

「愚人众」守卫:哇啊…不要吃我!——呃,你们…是人类?

Fatui Guard:No, NO! Don't eat me! Ah? You're... You're human?

「愚人众」守卫:一整层的防御…都被突破了…我还以为是「深渊教团」的怪物攻来了…

Fatui Guard:The entire floor's defenses... have been broken. I thought it was the Abyss Order attacking...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们是来取天空之琴的。

Traveler: We have come for the Holy Lyre der Himmel.

「愚人众」守卫:你,你们怎么知道「天空之琴」在这里…

Fatui Guard:H—How did you guys know the lyre's here?

【选项2】

旅行者:我们是来取你性命的。

Traveler: We have come for your life.

「愚人众」守卫:咿——

Fatui Guard:Ahh, Ah, Ah!

「愚人众」守卫:不要这样…!我有珍贵的情报要坦白!

Fatui Guard:No, don't! I have valuable information! I'll tell you!

「愚人众」守卫:其实我们把蒙德的至宝,「天空之琴」,藏在这座遗迹深处。

Fatui Guard:We hid the Holy Lyre in the depths of these ruins.

「愚人众」守卫:存放圣物的地方是上锁的,你们要找钥匙的话…往前走吧,不要找我!

Fatui Guard:The place it's being kept is locked up tight. If you're after the key, keep going further into the ruins, but d—don't come after me!

「愚人众」守卫:钥匙不知道是在哪位先遣队员手里…但总之你可以去房间里找他们。

Fatui Guard:I don't know which one of the guards has it, but I'm sure you can find the guards and find out for yourselves.

派蒙:是个被吓破胆了的人呢。

Paimon:This guy looks like he's about to wet himself...

「愚人众」守卫:哼…你,你们好自为之吧!

Fatui Guard:Y—You just worry about yourselves!

「愚人众」守卫:我们「愚人众」在蒙德…可是有「执行官」坐镇的!

Fatui Guard:One of the Harbingers is already in Mondstadt.

「愚人众」守卫:「女士」大人会找到你们,把你们吊起来折磨——到那时可不要连累我啊!

Fatui Guard:Signora. When she gets her hands on you she's going to string you up and torture you. When that time comes, don't you dare say a word about me.

深入愚人众藏身地寻找钥匙 Scour the Fatui hideout to find the key

派蒙:刚才他说…「女士」?好奇怪的名字。

Paimon:Did he say Signora? What a strange name...

迪卢克:——愚人众十一执行官,第八席,代号「女士」。

Diluc:No. 8 of The Eleven Harbingers. Goes by the name Signora.

迪卢克:「愚人众」能够横行七国、威胁西风骑士团,完全是由于这十一位执行官的存在。

Diluc:The fact the Fatui can run amok across the seven nations like they do is entirely because of The Eleven Harbingers.

迪卢克:在她得知情况之前,我们必须迅速得手。

Diluc:We need to act quickly before she gets wind of what's going on.

打开紧闭的大门 Open the sealed door.

进入存放圣物的地方 Enter the area where the lyre is stored

取得天空之琴 Obtain the Holy Lyre der Himmel

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:终于拿到天空之琴啦。

Paimon:Finally, the lyre is back in safe hands!

派蒙:说起来,刚才那个人,消失不见了…

Paimon:Where did that guy go, though? He was here a second ago...

债务处理人:「女士」会制裁你们…蒙德的诗人会用你们的下场,编写令孩童无眠的梦魇!

Agent:Signora is going to end you. The songs bards sing of your demise will be so terrifying — the people of Mondstadt will never sleep again for the nightmares they give them.

派蒙:说得很凶狠但还是跑路了呢。

Paimon:Big talk for a guy who still ran off in the end... Chicken.

最后更新于