逃亡 Wild Escape

你几乎完美地执行了温迪的计划,眼看天空之琴即将到手,一个陌生人突然出现拿走了天空之琴。而你们的动静也惊动了守卫,一行人只得仓皇逃出大教堂。 Venti's plan to steal the Holy Lyre went off without a hitch. Well, almost — when the Lyre was almost in your hands, a stranger st

逃出大教堂 Escape the Cathedral

通过风场,远离大教堂 Use the wind currents to get far away from the Cathedral

躲进酒馆 Hide in the tavern

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

查尔斯:迪卢克老爷,这周的账面就是这样了。

Charles:Master Diluc, this is this week's accounts.

迪卢克:这次风灾,对生意的影响果然很大。

Diluc:Hmm... The disaster has greatly affected business.

查尔斯:希望这段时间早点过去吧。

Charles:Well, let's hope it all ends soon.

温迪:老板,我们…想要一个,稍微隐蔽点的地方。

Venti:Hi, we'd like a seat at your, uhh... least conspicuous table.

迪卢克:要说隐蔽的话,二楼人少。

Diluc:Umm... The second floor has fewer customers. You'd be less conspicuous up there...

迪卢克:但你不是吟游诗人吗?不如选个热闹的位置吧。

Diluc:But aren't you a bard? Why not sit front and center?

温迪:啊哈哈,收费演出就等下次吧。我们先上去了,一会见~!

Venti:Hahaha, let's save the paid performance for next time. We'll be heading up now, see you in a bit!

迪卢克:看好他们。那个诗人很可疑,我要去问问情况。

Diluc:Hey, keep an eye on them. There's something strange about that bard. I'll go ask around.

查尔斯:呃…问谁?

Charles:Ask who exactly?

迪卢克:蒙德城的「保安」们。

Diluc:The "protectors" of Mondstadt...

躲到酒馆的楼上 Hide on the second floor of the tavern

奥特:啊,迪卢克老爷,你看见那两个小偷了吗?

Otto:Ah, Master Diluc. Have you seen two thieves around?

迪卢克:发生了什么,怎么出动了这么多人?

Diluc:What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards?

麦尔斯:迪卢克老爷没听说吗?有两个小偷,居然打起了天空之琴的主意!

Miles:Haven't you heard, Master Diluc? Two thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre!

迪卢克:哦?真是奇了。

Diluc:Oh? How odd.

麦尔斯:是吧。天空之琴可是风神他老人家亲手弹过的宝物,这样珍贵的文化财产——

Miles:Isn't it? The Holy Lyre is a treasure that was played by the God of Anemo themselves. Such a precious piece of cultural heritage—

迪卢克:居然有人会傻到偷一件卖不出去的东西,还不如偷我家酒窖划算。

Diluc:Why would one want to steal something they can't sell off? Would pay better to steal from my cellars...

奥特:…

Otto:Huh?

迪卢克:啊,抱歉离题了。那一黄一绿的两个人,好像往那边去了。

Diluc:Sorry, off topic. Believe they headed that way.

麦尔斯:好的好的。谢谢迪卢克老爷!

Miles:Understood. Thank you, Master Diluc!

回答迪卢克的质问 Answer Diluc's questions

温迪:今天想喝…

Venti:Today I think I'll have a glass of...

迪卢克:把从柜子后面摸来的酒给我放下。

Diluc:You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter.

温迪:…想喝冰一点的。

Venti:...something cold.

迪卢克:好了,你们该好好回答一下我的问题了。

Diluc:Right. I want answers.

温迪:先让我喝完,我会付账的啦…嗯,用表演抵债。

Venti:Lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you — well, with a performance.

迪卢克:不是钱的问题,你看起来还没到能买酒的年纪。

Diluc:It's not about money. You seem too young to be drinking.

温迪:这你可以放心,我喝酒的时候你还在——

Venti:No need to worry. When I started drinking, you were still—

【选项1】

旅行者:不如先回答我的问题。

Traveler: How about answering my question first?

温迪:你想问「这是哪位」,对吗?

Venti:Oh, you wanna ask "Who's this?" Am I right?

【选项2】

旅行者:这是哪位?

Traveler: Actually... yeah.

温迪:想必这位就是迪卢克老爷,酒馆老板背后的…大老板。

Venti:He is Master Diluc, the boss of... ah, the owner of this tavern.

温迪:是很有名的人呢。顺带一提,我很喜欢他家出品的蒲公英酒。

Venti:He's very famous. By the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favorites.

温迪:虽然大部分时间我只买得起散装的…

Venti:Though most of the time I can only afford a bottle or two...

迪卢克:我刚从卫兵那里听说小偷的事。

Diluc:I just heard about some thieves from the guards.

迪卢克:先说明一下,你们居然敢去偷天空之琴,我很欣赏。

Diluc:For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel.

迪卢克:就算你们是傻子,那也是千年少见的傻子了。

Diluc:Even if you are fools... but we don't often get to see people like you.

派蒙:不是我们偷的啦!真犯人另有其人——

Paimon:It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out there!

温迪:这位可是骑士团的当红新人,怎么会去偷蒙德的圣物呢?

Venti:This is the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius. Why would someone so aspiring steal Mondstadt's sacred treasure?

迪卢克:当红新人…?啊,原来就是你啊。

Diluc:Hotshot...? Oh, so it's you.

迪卢克:怎么,你和那个吟游诗人是熟人吗?

Diluc:So, you and the bard are close friends?

【选项1】

旅行者:其实也没那么熟。

Traveler: We're not close, actually.

【选项2】

旅行者:只是听过一场演奏的关系。

Traveler: I've only heard him play once.

迪卢克:嗯…身为旅行者,却愿意对危难中的蒙德伸出援手。

Diluc:Well... Despite only being a passing traveler, you still offered your help to Mondstadt in its time of need.

迪卢克:这样的人,加入骑士团太可惜了。

Diluc:A shame you joined the Knights.

迪卢克:西风骑士团…在风魔龙问题上一直畏首畏尾,效率低下。

Diluc:The Knights of Favonius... Inefficient right from beginning to end.

迪卢克:外交上对「愚人众」也是弱势又保守。

Diluc:And towards the Fatui? Weak and conservative.

迪卢克:啧…算了,我也不想多提这个话题。

Diluc:Forget it. I don't feel like talking about it.

温迪:看来迪卢克老爷非常不喜欢西风骑士团呢。

Venti:Seems you don't really like the Knights of Favonius.

迪卢克:道路不同罢了。

Diluc:Just differences in approach is all.

迪卢克:我对蒙德这座城市,有我自己的期许…

Diluc:I have my own hopes for this city.

迪卢克:那么回答我的问题吧。你们为什么要偷走天空之琴?

Diluc:Now, answers. Why did you steal the Holy Lyre?

温迪:你真的想知道吗?可能会卷入与骑士团有关的麻烦哦?

Venti:You sure you want to know? It could implicate you in the affairs of the Knights of Favonius.

迪卢克:…呵。我不怕麻烦,我本人就是骑士团的麻烦。

Diluc:That's fine. I somehow always end up implicated in their affairs.

温迪:那么,如果我来演奏真实的故事,你会相信我吗?

Venti:If I tell you the story with a performance, will you believe me?

迪卢克:视情况而定,我会作出判断。

Diluc:It depends. I'll make my own judgment.

温迪:那么——你会付我演出的赏额吗?

Venti:Then will I get paid?

迪卢克:报酬从5摩拉到天空之琴,视你的故事而定。

Diluc:Your reward will range from anywhere between five Mora and the Holy Lyre. It all depends on your story.

温迪:很好。我就再追加一场吧——

Venti:Very well. Let me put on a show...

你们再次听温迪演奏了龙的故事…

You listen to Venti sing the song about the dragon once more...

迪卢克:刚才的叙事诗,究竟是…

Diluc:What did I just witness...

迪卢克:这是重要的秘密。为什么让我知道这些?

Diluc:This is confidential information. Why did you let me know?

温迪:为什么呢?嗯,也许是因为风的流向正在变化吧。

Venti:Why? Hmm... Perhaps the winds are changing.

温迪:——怎么样,迪卢克老爷?

Venti:What say you, Master Diluc?

迪卢克:有趣。

Diluc:Interesting.

迪卢克:给我一些时间,我可以想办法牵线搭桥…

Diluc:Give me some time. I'll organize some contacts.

迪卢克:异乡人,你似乎是因为骑士团的身份,没有遭到怀疑。

Diluc:Outlander, as one of the Knights, it seems you're not a suspect.

迪卢克:通缉令上写的特征只是金发,卫兵应该不会找上你。

Diluc:Blonde is the only description on the wanted poster. You should be safe.

迪卢克:但吟游诗人,你最好还是不要离开酒馆了。

Diluc:As for the bard however, it'd be better if you stayed in the tavern.

温迪:没问题!我喜欢酒馆。

Venti:Haha. No problem! I like taverns.

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

迪卢克:那么,晚上酒馆打烊以后,我们在这里再会。

Diluc:Okay. Let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes.

最后更新于