与巨龙重逢 Reunion With the Dragon
借助风龙泪滴的力量,天空之琴完全恢复了力量。净化风魔龙的准备已经完成。 Dvalin's tears restored the Holy Lyre back to its full power. Now, you are finally ready to purify Stormterror.
前往摘星崖 Go to Starsnatch Cliff
与温迪对话 Talk to Venti
迪卢克:哦,这下人都到齐了。
Diluc:Everyone is finally here.
派蒙:这个地方,风景真漂亮啊。
Paimon:What a view...
温迪:和「命运的再会」这个主题很配吧?
Venti:Lovely for a fated reunion, isn't it?
温迪:那么,该准备开始了。
Venti:Well, we must be prepared for a fight.
琴:嗯,不论结果如何,至少已经看到了转机。
Jean:Regardless of the outcome, things finally seem to be taking a turn for the better.
琴:这段时间,整座蒙德城都背负了太多…
Jean:Mondstadt has really been going through so much recently...
迪卢克:只是到头来,解决问题的却是旅行者和一个歌手。
Diluc:Huh! In the end, the solution to our problem was as simple as a traveler and a song.
迪卢克:呵。骑士团勉强算是有些苦劳吧。
Diluc:I suppose the Knights of Favonius may have played a part in it too...
温迪:好啦好啦。大家都站开一些——
Venti:Oh, we get it, Master Diluc... Everyone, please step aside!
温迪:尘世间最好的吟游诗人,要开始拨动他的琴弦了。
Venti:I, the best wandering bard of the mortal world, shall begin my performance with the Holy Lyre.
在你们与特瓦林对话的关键时刻,深渊法师突然出现,蛊惑了特瓦林。被仇恨蒙蔽双眼的特瓦林愤而飞离了你们身边…
As your conversation with Dvalin reaches a critical moment, an Abyss Mage suddenly appears and bewitches the dragon. Blinded by his hatred for Mondstadt, Dvalin takes flight and departs in a rage.
琴:巴——温迪阁下,请注意保护好自己。
Jean:Barbat— Venti, please, be careful...
温迪:哈哈…其实你不是现在才猜出那个身份的吧,琴?
Venti:Hehe... You've known my true identity for some time now, haven't you Jean?
温迪:不过,谢谢你继续用这个名字叫我。
Venti:Though, I thank you for continuing to use the name Venti.
迪卢克:天空之琴怎么样了?
Diluc:How's the Holy Lyre?
迪卢克:还能弹奏吗?…或者,还能用龙的泪滴修复吗?
Diluc:Can it still be played? Or does it need to be repaired?
温迪:唔…
Venti:Wow...
温迪:坏成这副样子的话…可能就没办法了呢。
Venti:Unfortunately, I think it's beyond repair...
【选项1】
旅行者:不能就这样放过深渊法师。
Traveler: We can't let this Abyss Mage get away!
迪卢克:没错,如果不能击败腐蚀的源头,就无法减轻特瓦林所受的痛苦。
Diluc:You're right. If we don't fight the evil at its source, then we can't save Dvalin at all.
【选项2】
旅行者:特瓦林的情况很危险…
Traveler: Dvalin is in a lot of danger...
迪卢克:但首先要让罪魁祸首付出代价。
Diluc:No, we should make that Abyss Mage pay first!
迪卢克:如果不能击败腐蚀的源头,就无法减轻特瓦林所受的痛苦。
Diluc:If we don't fight the evil at its source, then we can't save Dvalin at all.
琴:那么,我召集侦察骑士来追踪…
Jean:In which case I shall call upon Outrider Amber to track it down...
迪卢克:不必了。
Diluc:No need.
琴:嗯?
Jean:Why is that?
迪卢克:不久前我在四风守护的神庙遗迹,亲手斩杀过它的一只同类。
Diluc:I eradicated one not long ago, in one of the Four Winds' temples.
派蒙:咦?!是什么时候…
Paimon:What!? When...?
迪卢克:想要追踪那些怪物的话,可以借助我的情报网和手段。
Diluc:If you want to track those monsters down, then I'll seek answers from my contacts. I've got other means for getting the job done.
派蒙:迪卢克…
Paimon:Diluc...
派蒙:虽然讨厌骑士团,但会用自己的方式来守护蒙德呢。
Paimon:Though he dislikes the Knights of Favonius, he protects Mondstadt in his own way.
温迪:小派蒙的语气,突然变得溺爱了起来…!
Venti:Ooh? Why does our little Paimon sound so doting all of a sudden?
迪卢克:哼。
Diluc:Hmph.
迪卢克:总之,等我消息吧。
Diluc:Wait for my word.
迪卢克:我要让它们明白,不论深渊教团再怎么无法无天…
Diluc:I'll be sure to let the Abyss Order know that their blatant disregard for Mondstadt...
迪卢克:在蒙德,有些事也是不可以做的。
Diluc:...will not go unpunished.
最后更新于