温迪的计划 Venti's Plan

终于停下脚步的温迪向你解释,他在低语森林中与特瓦林相见时,本想为它清除诅咒,却没能成功。现在,如果想要让特瓦林恢复本心,不得不依赖「天空之琴」的力量。 Stopped at last, Venti explained that he had tried and failed to cleanse Dvalin's curse during their previous meeting. Now,

跟随温迪前往大教堂 Go to the Cathedral with Venti

派蒙:所以你说的「天空」,到底是…

Paimon:So this... "Holy Lyre der Himmel" is...

温迪:蒙德的至宝,风神巴巴托斯曾经弹奏的竖琴。

Venti:One of the most treasured items in Mondstadt. It's the lyre that Barbatos used to play.

温迪:只要有了天空之琴,我就能从噩梦中唤回特瓦林的本性。

Venti:With it, perhaps I can help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through.

派蒙:这样…真的可以让风魔龙停止破坏吗?

Paimon:Will it really stop Stormterror from causing more damage?

温迪:当然,因为我可是天下最好的诗人。

Venti:Of course. I'm the best bard in the world.

温迪:过去、未来与现在,没有我不知道的歌谣。

Venti:There's not a single song I do not know, no matter if it's from the past, present, or future.

温迪:看着我的眼睛,你不觉得我很值得信任吗?

Venti:Look me in the eyes. Do you not find me trustworthy?

【选项3】

旅行者:你眼睛的颜色像我故乡的天空。

Traveler: The color of your eyes is like the sky in my hometown.

温迪:哈哈哈,这一招对吟游诗人是无效的。

Venti:Hahaha, that one doesn't work on a bard.

【选项1】

旅行者:…可疑。

Traveler: ...just what is that in your eyes!?

【选项2】

旅行者:有限地相信一下也没坏处…

Traveler: Look into my eyes. What are you hiding?

派蒙:那么,该怎么拿到天空之琴呢?

Paimon:So how can we get the Holy Lyre?

温迪:据说它被供奉在大教堂深处,某个安全的地方。

Venti:It's said that it's enshrined deep within the Cathedral, somewhere safe.

温迪:我会去探查一下情况,你有兴趣的话也可以跟来看看。

Venti:I'll go take a look around. You can come if you want.

到温迪附近 Go to Venti

观看温迪的借琴之道 See how Venti borrows the Holy Lyre

温迪:看我的吧——

Venti:Let me handle this...

温迪:你好,修女姐姐。

Venti:Hello there, Sister.

歌特琳德:风神祝福你,年轻的诗人。有什么事吗?

Gotelinde:May the Anemo God bless you, young bard. How can I help you?

温迪:其实,我掌握了一个秘密,能够解救蒙德城遇到的危机。

Venti:Actually, I know a secret that can save Mondstadt from its current predicament.

歌特琳德:哦?那可真是风神保佑。

Gotelinde:Oh, what a blessing from the God of Anemo!

歌特琳德:但这件事你应该对骑士团报告。我这样一个无关的修女能帮到你什么呢?

Gotelinde:But you should report that to the Knights of Favonius. Why have you come to me?

温迪:啊哈哈,姐姐你当然是有能帮忙的地方了。

Venti:Hahaha, because you, dear sister, are able to help!

温迪:比如说…天空之琴。借助它的力量,我可以让风魔龙——

Venti:I'd like to borrow... the Holy Lyre. With it, I'll be able to help Stormterror—

歌特琳德:请回吧。

Gotelinde:Please see yourselves out.

温迪:咦?

Venti:What?

歌特琳德:虽然那条龙非常凶恶,但只要代理团长下定决心,就没有不能讨伐的道理。

Gotelinde:It's a vicious dragon indeed, but once the Acting Grand Master makes up her mind, nothing can stand in the Knights' way.

温迪:那可不行,那样的话风魔龙不就会死掉了吗?

Venti:That's simply not acceptable. Wouldn't Stormterror end up getting killed that way?

歌特琳德:背离东风的愚兽,即便是风神本尊降临,也不会轻易原谅它!

Gotelinde:That foolish beast betrayed the winds. Not even the God of Anemo themselves would forgive it!

温迪:唔…

Venti:Wow...

温迪:呃…那个,大姐姐~~

Venti:Please, I beg of you!

歌特琳德:不行就是不行哟,小诗人。

Gotelinde:I'm afraid not, little bard.

歌特琳德:(嘶…被这孩子叫大姐姐,心里怎么会泛起一种不可思议的高兴…真荒谬…)

Gotelinde:(Strange... Somehow I feel so bad rejecting this sweet child...)

温迪:呼…真没办法。

Venti:Then... I guess I'm left with no other choice.

温迪:我已经不能再隐瞒了!

Venti:I cannot hide anymore!

温迪:我虔诚的信徒啊,喜悦吧!在你面前的,正是风神巴巴托斯本人——

Venti:My disciples, rejoice! Behold, the God of Anemo, Barbatos has descended!

温迪:是不是很震惊?是不是震惊得想哭?终于见到了侍奉的神明,怎样?很感动吧?

Venti:Shocked, aren't you? Don't you just want to cry out and rejoice? How does it feel to finally meet the god you've been serving?

歌特琳德:没别的事情的话,我回去继续处理教堂的文件了。

Gotelinde:If there's nothing else, I'll be going back to handle the Cathedral's paperwork now.

温迪:呀——

Venti:Wait—

与温迪对话 Talk to Venti

温迪:欸嘿,修女她头也不回地走了。

Venti:Eh? She didn't even bat an eyelid.

温迪:不过呢,其实我也已经达到了预定的目的。

Venti:But, I have at least learned what I wanted to know.

温迪:至少她没有否认——大教堂里收藏着天空之琴。

Venti:She didn't deny that the Cathedral is enshrining the Holy Lyre.

温迪:那么,旅行者。既然你是骑士团正当红的新人…

Venti:Now, Traveler, since you're the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius...

温迪:要不然,你也来试试?

Venti:Maybe you can give it a shot.

与修女对话 Talk to the sister

歌特琳德:风神祝福你。

Gotelinde:Barbatos bless you.

【选项1】

旅行者:你好。

Traveler: Hello.

歌特琳德:啊,你是…骑士团的那位新成员吧?

Gotelinde:Ah, it's you! The newcomer of the Knights of Favonius, aren't you?

【选项2】

旅行者:我是荣誉骑士旅行者。

Traveler: I am the Honorary Knight of Favonius, Traveler.

歌特琳德:嗯,我认识你。那天你跟安柏一起拯救了蒙德呢。

Gotelinde:I know you. You and Amber saved Mondstadt that day.

歌特琳德:为什么来这里?是代理团长大人交待的公务吗?

Gotelinde:So what brings you here? Tasks from the Acting Grand Master?

旅行者:嗯,骑士团,要借用天空之琴…

Traveler:Yes, actually. The Knights of Favonius would like to borrow the Holy Lyre...

歌特琳德:真的吗…

Gotelinde:Is that so?

歌特琳德:倒不是怀疑你。但早些时候有个可疑的诗人也来借琴。

Gotelinde:Not that I don't trust you. It's just that a suspicious bard came looking to borrow the Holy Lyre as well.

歌特琳德:他满口胡言,竟敢自称巴巴托斯,一定没安好心。

Gotelinde:He's full of nonsense and even called himself Barbatos. He must be up to something.

歌特琳德:天空之琴的使用是有规定的。目前只有羽球节期间才会用到。

Gotelinde:There are regulations in place for the use of the Holy Lyre. Currently, it's only used in Ludi Harpastum.

歌特琳德:出借时需要团长、主教,还有民众代表协商同意,签署文件。

Gotelinde:Signed documents from the Grand Master, Seneschal, and Community Representative are all required.

歌特琳德:那么,骑士团的文件呢?

Gotelinde:So, may I see the document from the Knights of Favonius?

【选项3】

旅行者:在路上被派蒙吃掉了。

Traveler: Paimon ate it on our way here.

派蒙:喂!

Paimon:Hey!

【选项1】

旅行者:好像没听团长提起…

Traveler: The Grand Master didn't mention it...

【选项2】

旅行者:对不起,我忘了拿。

Traveler: I'm sorry, I forgot to bring it here.

歌特琳德:总而言之文件是必须的。

Gotelinde:A signed document is required. Without it, there's not much I can do.

歌特琳德:没其他事的话,恕我失陪了。最近真的很忙啊。

Gotelinde:Now, if you'll excuse me. I really am quite busy as of late.

最后更新于