那个绿色的家伙 That Green Fellow
正准备出发调查的你们,在骑士团总部的门外,见到了跟风魔龙对话的神秘家伙。 As you were heading out to investigate, you happened upon the mysterious guy that you saw talking to the dragon.
找到绿色的家伙 Find the Green Fellow
聆听吟游诗人的弹奏 Listen to the Bard's performance
与神秘的诗人对话 Talk to the mysterious bard
绿色的家伙:啊,你们是…
Green Fellow:Wait, you guys are...
绿色的家伙:喔…呀!是那个时候,把特瓦林吓跑的人吧。
Green Fellow:Oh, that's right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away.
派蒙:特瓦林?谁啊?
Paimon:Dvalin? Who's that?
【选项1】
旅行者:是风魔龙的真名。
Traveler: That's Stormterror's real name.
【选项2】
旅行者:你忘了吗?丽莎说的那些话…
Traveler: Lisa told us already, weren't you listening?
派蒙:唔…哦!我想起来了。可是一般人不都叫它「风魔龙」吗。
Paimon:Huh? ...Oh, right. Most people seem to call him "Stormterror."
派蒙:为什么你要这样称呼它…难道你们很熟吗?
Paimon:Why do you call him that... are you two meant to be close or something?
绿色的家伙:你猜~
Green Fellow:Oh, so close...
派蒙:喂,旅行者,我感觉这个人怪怪的…
Paimon:Hey, Traveler. Paimon thinks this guy has a screw loose...
【选项1】
旅行者:你好,打扰了。
Traveler: Ahh... hi.
绿色的家伙:你好,一面之缘的异乡人。
Green Fellow:Good day, outlander. Seems we meet again.
【选项2】
旅行者:请问你是?
Traveler: I'm sorry, you are...?
温迪:我是吟游诗人,温迪。
Venti:I'm Venti the bard.
温迪:准确地说,是连续三届「蒙德城最受喜爱吟游诗人」的蝉联冠军。
Venti:Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt," to be precise.
温迪:你们找我有什么事吗?
Venti:So, what do you need from me?
派蒙:既然你都认出我们了,那就不用多解释了吧?
Paimon:Given you recognize us, Paimon doesn't believe we need to explain any further.
派蒙:当然是关于风魔龙的事。
Paimon:Of course it's about Stormterror.
温迪:嗯~~?
Venti:Storm...?
派蒙:喂!不用这样突然装失忆吧!
Paimon:Hey! Cut it with the amnesia act!
派蒙:旅行者,可以把那个拿出来给他看看吗?
Paimon:Traveler, show it to him.
你向温迪展示了结晶…
You show the crystal to Venti...
温迪:喔!这是——
Venti:Oh! Isn't this—
派蒙:咦?结晶被净化了?什么时候的事情?
Paimon:What!? The crystal has been purified!? When?
【选项1】
旅行者:不知怎么就变成这样了。
Traveler: Not sure how this happened.
【选项2】
旅行者:上一次看还是充满杂质的。
Traveler: The last time I checked, it was full of impurities.
温迪:这是特瓦林它…
Venti:Dvalin, he...
温迪:这是风魔龙因为痛苦流出的眼泪。
Venti:The anguish he feels... has brought him to tears...
派蒙:眼…泪…
Paimon:Tears...?
温迪取出了另一颗泪滴结晶,在三人面前,你再次净化了这颗结晶…
Venti hands you another Teardrop Crystal, and you purify it for all to see...
派蒙:欸——
Paimon:Ehhhh!?
温迪:你,真的拥有不可思议的力量…
Venti:You... really do have some wonderful abilities...
温迪:像你这样的人,注定要登上吟游诗人们传唱的诗篇。
Venti:Someone like you is going to end up getting written into a bard's poem.
温迪:站在向阳处必能成就英雄,站在背阴处亦可引导灾祸…
Venti:Oh, a hero so bright, should he/she stand in the light. Though stand in the shade, and you'll be met by a blade...
温迪:啊…但我现在没有时间为你谱写新曲。
Venti:Alas... I've really not the time to compose a melody for you at this moment.
温迪:特瓦林就算不被讨伐,生命力也会飞速流逝…
Venti:Anyway, even if Dvalin is not taken down, his life will still wither away in the breeze...
温迪:他会在愤怒中把自己燃尽…
Venti:He'll burn himself out in the flames of anger...
【选项1】
旅行者:我也同情特瓦林。
Traveler: I also feel sorry for Dvalin.
温迪:谢谢你的心意,也谢谢你帮我净化泪滴结晶。
Venti:Thank you for that, and you for purifying the Teardrop Crystal.
温迪:接下来就是我行动的时间了。
Venti:But I have my own plans for what is to follow.
【选项2】
旅行者:有什么我能帮忙的地方吗?
Traveler: Is there anything I can do to help?
温迪:净化泪滴结晶已经是帮忙了,我很感激。
Venti:I really must thank you for purifying the Teardrop Crystal, it has helped me greatly.
温迪:但现在,我已经有了一个自己的计划。
Venti:But I've already come to devise my own plan.
【选项3】
旅行者:作为骑士,我劝你和龙一起自首。
Traveler: As a knight, I suggest you turn yourself in along with the dragon.
温迪:哇,不要这么绝情嘛。
Venti:Do you really deem that necessary?
温迪:自首就先不必了…我有另外的计划。
Venti:You can forget about me turning us in for now... I have another plan.
派蒙:嗯?你的计划是?
Paimon:Oh? And what plan would that be?
温迪:看到龙的泪滴,我想起了一位故人…
Venti:Seeing this tear has brought to mind a friend so dear.
派蒙:故人?
Paimon:Friend?
温迪:嘿嘿,那我就先失陪了。
Venti:Heh-heh, one must be going.
派蒙:喂,你要去哪里呀?
Paimon:Hey! Where're you running off to!?
温迪:——去「蒙德英雄的象征」。再见啦。
Venti:To the "Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero." Bye-bye~
派蒙:唔…旅行者,你怎么看?
Paimon:Huh... Traveler, what do you make of that?
旅行者:是个奇怪的人,需要观察一下。
Traveler:This "weirdo" as you put it — we need to keep an eye on him...
派蒙:对他来说,你也是奇怪的人呢。
Paimon:As far as he's concerned, you're a weirdo too ya know...
旅行者:而且…
Traveler:You know...
派蒙:而且?
Paimon:Know what?
旅行者:声音,有些熟悉…
Traveler:His voice seems familiar...
派蒙:唔…你觉得他的声音熟悉吗?但我完全没听出来耶…
Paimon:Familiar? I don't know... You're alone on that one...
派蒙:不过,他刚才说「蒙德英雄的象征」?
Paimon:But did he just say "Symbol of Mondstadt's Heroes"? What could that be?
派蒙:这我倒是知道,一定就是那棵大树了。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows! It's that huge tree.
派蒙:嗯,就是那棵非——常显眼的大树!你一定也还有印象吧?
Paimon:You know, the gigantic one! You can't miss it, surely you still remember!
最后更新于