至宝的现状 State of the Holy Lyre der Himmel

你们历经战斗,终于从愚人众的手中取回了失窃的天空之琴。不知道为什么,温迪对天空之琴表现得甚为怀念。 After a fierce battle, you managed to seize the Holy Lyre der Himmel back from the hands of the Fatui. For some reason, Venti seems to express a great

将天空之琴带回酒馆 Bring the Holy Lyre back to the tavern

与温迪对话 Talk to Venti

温迪:哟,欢迎回来,我忠实的听众们。

Venti:Welcome back!

温迪:啊,那是…天空之琴!看来你们搞定了呢。

Venti:Ah, this is the Holy Lyre! You managed to retrieve it!

温迪:流风纹的蔷薇木、微凉的星铁弦,真是怀念的感觉…

Venti:The pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood... and the strings still feel cool to the touch too. Oh, the memories...

琴:怎么样,温迪?可以用它来呼唤特瓦林了吗?

Jean:What do you think, Venti? Can you summon Dvalin?

温迪:嗯…虽然是如假包换的风神至宝,但现在恐怕还不行。

Venti:Although this lyre is the real thing, I doubt that it's going to work.

温迪:——如你们所见,历经千年的时光,「风」的力量早就枯竭了呢。

Venti:As you can see, the lyre has been through a thousand years of history. Its Anemo power has run dry.

温迪:这个状态的话,要在迪卢克家的酒馆驻唱,也许还行…

Venti:In this condition, you couldn't play music fit for even Diluc's tavern with it...

迪卢克:酒馆的演出位也是有一大堆歌手竞标的,你别太想当然了。

Diluc:Bards fight to get on the stage of my tavern. Don't make assumptions!

派蒙:迪卢克老爷应该批评更重要的地方吧!

Paimon:Is that really important right now, Master Diluc!?

派蒙:喂,歌手!你把天空之琴借出来,就是为了弹给醉鬼听的吗?

Paimon:And you — did you just borrow the Holy Lyre to play music for drunkards to hear?

温迪:欸嘿。

Venti:Hehe.

派蒙:「欸嘿」是什么意思啊…!!

Paimon:What do you mean "hehe"!?

温迪:总而言之,想要与特瓦林沟通,这还远远不够。

Venti:Anyway, we won't be able to call Dvalin with it.

温迪:不过,并不是琴的问题,而是琴弦——

Venti:The lyre itself is fine, but the strings...

温迪:到你出马的时候了,异乡人!

Venti:You're up, outlander!

【选项1】

旅行者:我?

Traveler: Are you talking about me?

【选项2】

旅行者:我对乐器的修理没有什么心得。

Traveler: I don't know how to fix instruments.

温迪:放心,我不是说让你去维修这珍贵的竖琴。

Venti:Relax! It's not broken.

温迪:而是这些琴弦上附着的「风」之元素,浓度还远远不够。

Venti:It's just that the intensity of its Anemo power has greatly diminished.

温迪:旅行者,你有好好保存特瓦林的泪水结晶吧?

Venti:Traveler, do you still have Dvalin's Teardrop Crystal with you?

将特瓦林的泪水结晶滴在天空之琴上 Use Dvalin's Teardrop Crystal on the Holy Lyre

与琴对话 Talk to Jean

温迪:哦呼。不出所料。

Venti:It worked, as expected.

琴:琴似乎有种…青春焕发的感觉?

Jean:This youthful glow...

派蒙:团长在夸奖自己耶。

Paimon:Praising yourself? Really?

琴:…我是说天空之琴啦。

Jean:...I was talking about the Holy Lyre.

温迪:全靠旅行者净化结晶,天空之琴的「风」之元素才没有继续枯竭。

Venti:Thanks to Traveler having purified the crystal, the Holy Lyre won't continue to lose power.

温迪:但距离重新满溢也还有一些距离呢。如果能再多得到一些特瓦林的泪滴…

Venti:That said, its power is far from replenished. It'd be great if we could get more tears.

【选项1】

旅行者:我们会帮忙的。

Traveler: We'll help.

派蒙:但要怎么收集泪水结晶呢?

Paimon:How can we gather more?

【选项2】

旅行者:要怎么收集泪水结晶呢?

Traveler: Right. How do we do that?

【选项3】

旅行者:要怎么让它哭?打就可以了吗?

Traveler: How can we make Dvalin cry? By hitting him?

温迪:即使是现在,特瓦林也正在哭泣吧。

Venti:I can surmise that Dvalin will already be crying...

温迪:承受着痛苦,在人迹罕至的地方…

Venti:Suffering alone in some deserted place...

琴:特瓦林…

Jean:Dvalin...

派蒙:真是个可怜的大家伙…

Paimon:Poor baby...

琴:这不是荣誉骑士一个人的事,我们都会立刻开始行动。

Jean:This is not something that an Honorary Knight can accomplish alone. I will mobilize the rest of the knights to assist.

琴:得到泪滴结晶以后,就再拜托旅行者来净化了。

Jean:When you get the Teardrop Crystal, please let Traveler perform the purification process.

旅行者:交给我吧。

Traveler:Leave it to me.

温迪:嗯…真好啊。英雄们相互托付、携手启程的桥段,总是那么迷人呢。

Venti:Heroes supporting each other and setting out on a journey together... How exciting!

温迪:就让我用这一曲来为你们送行吧…

Venti:Lemme come up with a song for you...

派蒙:咦?你这是想偷懒…想只出一张嘴吗?

Paimon:Is that all you're going to do? Just sing?

温迪:弹琴需要用到手呢。

Venti:Wouldn't be much of a bard if I didn't now, would I?

派蒙:呜啊,好生气。我决定给你起一个难听的绰号。

Paimon:Hmph. You're so cheeky... You deserve an ugly nickname.

派蒙:唔…决定了,以后就叫你「卖唱的」好了!

Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows! From now on, you'll be known as "Tone-Deaf Bard"!

最后更新于