幕后谈话 Behind the Scenes

从大教堂中逃出的你们慌不择路的逃进了迪卢克的酒馆,但是迪卢克意外的决定庇护并帮助你。于是,在迪卢克的引荐下,你们在打烊后的酒馆遇到了意想不到的人。 In your haste fleeing from the confusion, you found yourself in Diluc's tavern, where — to your surprise — he decided to help

离开酒馆 Leave Tavern

等待酒馆打烊(0~6点期间酒馆打烊) Wait till the tavern is closed (00:00 – 6:00)

回到酒馆 Go back to the tavern

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

温迪:你们来啦。

Venti:You're here.

琴:咦?你不是…旅行者吗?

Jean:Wait, you're... Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:你不是…琴吗?

Traveler: ...Jean?

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么团长会在这里?

Traveler: Why is the Acting Grand Master here?

迪卢克:首先,我联系的不止一人。

Diluc:Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person.

迪卢克:其次,这一位只是「琴」,不是作为「团长」的琴。

Diluc:Secondly, she came here as "Jean" herself, not as the Acting Grand Master.

迪卢克:这可是身为荣誉骑士的你,也没可能接触到的人。

Diluc:A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight.

琴:真是意外。

Jean:What a surprise.

琴:虽然听说了天空之琴的事,但没想到居然是你…

Jean:I heard about the Holy Lyre, but I never suspected it was you.

琴:那么,琴声的净化能让风魔龙恢复正常…这也是真的吗?

Jean:So, the sound of the Holy Lyre can purify Stormterror and return it to normal... Is that true?

温迪:没错!现在旅行者正为了解决风魔龙事件,积极投身在最前线。

Venti:That's right! Traveler is putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this Stormterror issue.

温迪:实在不愧于骑士团超新星少年/少女之名。

Venti:Now that's the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius I'm talking about.

派蒙:虽然感觉上已经越过了违法的边缘…

Paimon:Feels like we're breaking the law though...

迪卢克:哼。这种牵扯上神话的荒诞解释,无法相信也很正常。

Diluc:I understand this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe.

迪卢克:但没关系。我们可以让诗人再上演一次那种歌谣,来说服…

Diluc:But, we can ask the bard to play the song again to try and persuade—

琴:我相信你们。

Jean:I believe you.

迪卢克:来说服固执的团长大…嗯?

Diluc:To persuade our stubborn comman— Wait, what?

琴:四风守护中的东风之龙,特瓦林,我一直想象不到它背叛的原因。

Jean:I can't think of any reason for Dvalin's betrayal, given it was once one of The Four Winds.

琴:但如果是在多年前守护蒙德的战争中,受到了毒血的侵害…

Jean:However, if it was poisoned in the battle over Mondstadt all those years ago...

琴:苏醒后又被深渊法师腐蚀,那确实是会变得身不由己…

Jean:And then corrupted by the Abyss Mage after it woke up — we can't really blame it.

琴:——但这些话,「代理团长」是绝对不能说出口的。

Jean:But as Acting Grand Master I obviously cannot make such a statement publicly.

琴:迫于「愚人众」的外交压力,骑士团很难公开表示对风魔龙的善意。

Jean:Diplomatic pressure from the Fatui makes it hard for us to seek a peaceful resolution to the Stormterror issue.

琴:那会被理解为纵容和不作为,所以我才只能私下行动。

Jean:People would think I've lost grip on the gravity of the situation. That's why I can only do this in private.

迪卢克:哼。

Diluc:Hmph.

迪卢克:这也是我不喜欢骑士团的原因之一。

Diluc:That's one of the reasons I don't like the Knights of Favonius.

迪卢克:不过我倒是没料到,你就这样相信了来历不明的异乡人…

Diluc:What surprises me is that you would believe an outlander so easily...

琴:前辈这样严厉又谨慎的人,不也愿意去相信他/她吗?

Jean:My cautious and meticulous superior, even you trust him/her. Don't you, sir?

迪卢克:都说别叫我前辈…也罢,这回就难得地合作一次吧。

Diluc:I already told you not to call me sir... Never mind. We don't often get to work together after all.

【选项1】

旅行者:前辈?

Traveler: Sir?

【选项2】

旅行者:(假装没听到那个词。)

Traveler: (Pretend to not have heard anything)

琴:……

Jean:...

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

派蒙:看来是有一些不该追问的过往呐…

Paimon:Wow! Um... This is really awkward...

琴:总之天空之琴的真正下落,我已经大致心里有数了。

Jean:I have a rough idea of where the Holy Lyre der Himmel is.

温迪:(漂亮!看不出来她还有转移话题的天赋…)

Venti:(Nice recovery! She's really talented at changing the subject...)

琴:蒙德城与至冬国的冲突,本质上是七国与七神的冲突。

Jean:The conflict between Mondstadt and Snezhnaya stems from the conflict between the seven nations and their respective gods.

琴:冰之神统率的「愚人众」,正觊觎着风神留下的神力…

Jean:The Cryo God's Fatui seem to be after the Anemo God's power.

温迪:……

Venti:...

【选项1】

旅行者:所以他们会提出接管城防?

Traveler: So are they going to take over the defense of Mondstadt?

【选项2】

旅行者:所以他们想要杀死特瓦林?

Traveler: So they want to kill Dvalin?

琴:没错。

Jean:Right.

琴:如果公然杀死风龙的企图被骑士团阻止,那么…

Jean:If the Knights of Favonius publicly prevented an attempt on Dvalin's head, then...

琴:天空之琴,就是他们唯一能得到的风神之力了。

Jean:The only other way to affect the Anemo God's power is to take the Holy Lyre.

迪卢克:蒙德城里落单的「愚人众」成员,要多少就有多少。

Diluc:The number of Fatui that have come to Mondstadt is far from limited.

迪卢克:我已经从他们嘴里撬了些情报出来…

Diluc:I've already managed to... coerce a few reports out of them.

琴:迪卢克得到的信息是,愚人众没有把天空之琴放在歌德大酒店。

Jean:Diluc has determined that the Holy Lyre is not being held in the Goth Grand Hotel.

琴:即使是他们也不想太过嚣张、把偷来的圣物收藏在半公开的驻地吧。

Jean:I imagine they don't want to leave something stolen in a place where it could be so easily found.

派蒙:我懂我懂。事情闹太大的话,就会变成严重的外交危机呢。

Paimon:Paimon gets it. If too much of a scene gets made then it becomes a big diplomatic issue.

迪卢克:呵…七国的关系就是这么回事。

Diluc:Hmph, such is the diplomacy between the seven nations.

与迪卢克对话

Talk to Diluc

迪卢克:异乡人,做好出发的准备了吗?

Diluc:Outlander, ready to go?

【选项1】

旅行者:我们走吧!

Traveler:Let's go!

【选项2】

旅行者:稍等一下。

Traveler:Wait a second.

最后更新于