遗落之泪 Fallen Tears
天空之琴的状态已经不如以往,但是通过风龙泪滴,你们成功地将风元素注入到天空之琴中。为了让天空之琴进一步恢复力量,你们需要更多的风龙泪滴。 The Holy Lyre is in poor condition, but you manage to restore some of its Anemo power by using Dvalin's tears. To restore its full
前往千风神殿 Go to the Thousand Winds Temple
迪卢克:这种大海捞针的搜寻,让我想起曾经与「愚人众」的那次竞争。
Diluc:This search reminds me of a feud I once had with the Fatui.
迪卢克:半年前,有盗贼从四风庙宇中的「东风」遗迹里,挖出了一件宝物。
Diluc:Six months ago, a thief stole treasure from the East Temple of the Four Winds.
派蒙:哇。是什么呢?巴巴托斯喝水用过的杯子吗?
Paimon:Whoa. What was it? A cup used by Barbatos?
迪卢克:不。虽然如果真有那种东西,也已经非常珍贵…
Diluc:No. Although if such a thing existed, it would be very valuable.
迪卢克:但这次出土的,是所有可能存在的古物里,最难获得的一种——
Diluc:Among all the relics they managed to dig up, one particular object was very rare...
迪卢克:那件宝藏,是装有一缕风神「气息」的密封小瓶。
Diluc:It was a vial which contained the Anemo God's breath.
派蒙:原来还有这种形式的文物哦…
Paimon:Relics come in every shape and form huh...
迪卢克:如此有艺术美感的创意,我当然会想要加入自己的收藏。
Diluc:Anyone with an eye for fine art would like to add this relic to their collection.
迪卢克:但消息传出以后,「愚人众」觊觎其中的神力,开始与我竞争。
Diluc:Once word got out, the Fatui started trying to seek it out as well.
迪卢克:他们制造了大量假货,投放到各处的市场。
Diluc:They've made tons of counterfeits that can be found everywhere.
迪卢克:而我应对的方式则是无论真假,统统买下。就这样与他们僵持到了今天。
Diluc:In response, I just bought every one I could find, irrespective of its authenticity. We're still at it now.
迪卢克:我已经见过至少两千瓶假货,而他们也至今没能找到真货。
Diluc:I've bought more than two thousand fakes to date, and the Fatui are yet to find the real one.
派蒙:哇…听起来你们两边都够疯狂的。
Paimon:Whoa. You guys are insane...
派蒙:不过,这样说来…现在去黑市的话,是不是还有可能买到那件唯一的真品?
Paimon:So, it means that the real one must be out there somewhere on the black market, right?
派蒙:然后…然后我就用…嗯,友情价,把真品转让给你!
Paimon:Hmmm... Paimon'll give you a discount on them if she finds any — cause Paimon's just great like that!
迪卢克:好啊,你可以试试。是假的我也不会拒绝。
Diluc:Sure, you can try to find the real one. I'll take what you find, even if they're fake.
迪卢克:买到以后就来酒庄找我吧。集齐二十瓶,可换啤酒一杯。
Diluc:Once you're done, find me at the winery. I'll trade you a beer for every 20 you find.
完成挑战,消灭守卫怪物 Defeat the monsters guarding the ruin to complete the challenge
获得风龙泪滴 Obtain Dvalin's Tear
派蒙:没想到在这种地方找到了龙泪呢。
Paimon:Paimon didn't think we'd find Dvalin's tears in a place like this.
琴:身为骑士,我对「搜寻」这门技术很有自信。
Jean:As knights, we are taught to hone our investigative skills.
派蒙:哦!真可靠。
Paimon:Wow! Very impressive!
琴:这门技术的要诀就是:在不经意间突然发现想找的东西。
Jean:In my experience, the secret to finding what you are looking for is to never look for it in the first place.
琴:比如心里完全没想着要找,漫不经心地随便看看,才突然在桌脚下发现…
Jean:Don't think too much about it and don't search too hard... and before you know it, what you are looking for will appear right before your very eyes.
派蒙:…咦。
Paimon:What?
琴:也要注意不要让视线太过热切,因为越努力找就越找不到了。
Jean:Don't worry about it too much. The more flustered you become, the less likely you are to find it.
琴:要用眼角的余光,不小心看到那件东西…
Jean:Pay attention to what you see in your peripheral vision, and you might just stumble upon what you're looking for.
派蒙:这好像不算什么技术吧!
Paimon:I don't know... It doesn't sound like that would work...
琴:很有用喔。我以前养的小乌龟失踪时,我都是用这种方法找回来的。
Jean:No, seriously, it does though. In fact, it's how I used to find my tortoise whenever he went missing.
派蒙:…琴团长,养过小乌龟?!
Paimon:...Wait — you had a pet tortoise!?
琴:怎么了?小派蒙?
Jean:Yes, why? Something wrong, Paimon?
派蒙:不…很难想象…这是何等冲击的场面。
Paimon:No, it's... uh, well, just surprising is all.
琴:?
Jean:Why?
派蒙:总之就是很不符合琴团长的形象…对了,迪卢克老爷应该理解吧?
Paimon:Paimon can't imagine Jean having a pet tortoise. Surely you find it hard to imagine too, Master Diluc?
迪卢克:不能理解。
Diluc:No, I don't.
迪卢克:我小时候也养过啊,这有什么可奇怪的。
Diluc:I had one too when I was a kid. What's so strange about it?
派蒙:你也——?!
Paimon:What? You too!?
最后更新于